Craving a smoothie but the sun just isn't shining? We've got you covered with our delicious pumpkin pie smoothie bowl. Nothing like a little warming smoothie bowl to kickstart your day when the sun isn't out.
Ingredients to make your pumpkin pie smoothie:
- 1/2 fresh or frozen banana
- 1/3 cup cooked pumpkin (cooled)
- 1 tsp cinnamon or allspice
- 1 tbsp protein powder or nut butter for a creamier version
- 1 cup oat milk
Directions to make your pumpkin pie smoothie:
- Make sure your pumpkin is cooled completely.
- Grab all your tasty ingredients and place them in your Vitamer 350ml blender.
- Blend completely.
- Open your blender and pour your smoothie into a bowl.
- Be sure to finish it off by topping it with Graze chocolate grainola butter, cacao nibs, dates and cinnamon.
*A 350ml Vitamer was used to make this recipe.
*Please note that quantities may change depending on your model.
*This recipe is a guide, not advice.